- Here you will find publications by members of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The meta search includes the Electronic Full-Text Archive EVA STAR (KIT Campus South) and the Directory of the Publications of the KIT Campus North.
- Searching the database gives both students, employees and outsiders a picture of the scientific activity of the KIT. The publications documented in the database of the KIT Campus North also serve as basis of evaluation within the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres.
- A service of the KIT Library.
- Books, articles in journals and proceedings, research reports, theses, dissertations as well as patents of the KIT Campus South since 1989, publications of the KIT Campus North are recorded since 1956.
- The data of the KIT Campus South are based on reports of the institutes and authors; therefore completeness can not be guaranteed.
- Questions about the publications of the KIT: publizieren∂bibliothek.kit.edu